Обаяние уходит в минус

Модератор: HappyFarm

Администратор

Обаяние уходит в минус

Сообщение HappyFarm » 10 авг 2012 09:39

В Счастливой ферме возможна ситуация, когда в окне Гонок за обаянием вы увидите, что ваше обаяние меньше нуля.
Например, вот так:
Изображение
Это не ошибка и не глюк игры. Действительно, если вы получили много антиобаятельных подарков, набранное обаяние может уйти в минус.
Чтобы этого не произошло, используйте защитные амулеты и добавляйте в друзья только проверенных людей, которых вы знаете.

При этом ваш постоянный уровень обаяния, который показывается рядом с аватаркой, тоже может уменьшится, если вы получаете антиобаятельные подарки:
Изображение
Однако этот параметр (в отличие от достижений в гонках, никогда не может стать меньше 0.
Счастливая ферма в Одноклассниках - http://www.odnoklassniki.ru/game/ferma
Счастливая ферма во Вконтакте - http://vk.com/app1841820
Счастливая ферма в Моем Мире - http://my.mail.ru/apps/446525

Новичок

Re: Обаяние уходит в минус

Сообщение Maska » 09 июн 2013 20:04

:geek: :geek: :geek:
VIP

Прохожий

Сообщение Igor1978 » 18 ноя 2013 01:01

Добрый день!У меня с грядки пропали 7 сертификатов обаяния по 30 золотых каждый,подскажите,что мне делать?

Местный житель

Сообщение MasterRylai » 25 дек 2013 02:55

Надо пустить массовые обояшки в производство!
Люблю ваших мам. Целую и передаю им привет:*

Почетный житель

oakley sunglasses cheap 90% off 2015 online sale guaranteed

Сообщение MichaelPl » 04 июн 2015 11:57

Stylish beautiful Sunglasses Which has a Undetectable Digital camera simply by Estephen Dolano in Computers and Engineering from Isnare

Since i have feel a single I need to believe a good deal for my security and protection. I'm eager within my occupation so constantly want to search finest as well as respectable. In an exceedingly short time period I've a great deal of supporter pursuing, i really ended up being far more focused on myself. Anytime I needed to be for the public pertaining to shooting I used to be very careful oakley sunglasses wholesale of my belongings and specially my own elegance. I will be attached to sporting sun shades we use them frequently. Our denver colorado personnel recommended to me to oakley sunglasses outlet carry a new traveler camera when camping anywhere I am going. I figured over it and that i found it was obviously a advice for my protection. I quickly surfed for the net to get a greatest transportable criminal cam. While searching for 1 My spouse and i saw that we have a undetectable spy camera set in the sun shades. I had been very happy to realize that My partner and i instantly purchased for just one with the shades because I as it is I became fond of that. I can easily make it in addition to me exactly where I go. It turned out a good part I cherished that a good deal. Its features are also bad. That surprised me a whole lot.

It's built cheap oakley frogskins in hardwired1/4 CCR colour video camera with Ultraviolet defense Several.7mm lens, 92 amount discipline of graphic, powered with Eight electric batteries, Three hundred traces associated with Television set quality, NTSC Digicam 14 v, 2.5 lux and could be used in combination with entire body used Digital video recorder models for a absolutely portable included safekeeping option. Stylish and also undetectable documenting is possible with the invisible sunglasses digicam. Through Three hundred and fifty traces of Tv set resolution I mean when we enjoy it it looks as vivid in addition to being crystal clear as the minute if we registered this, it looks actual, and it makes us feel like currently a thing is happening in our life. It really is a wonderful subject. As well as the batteries work with typically Seven a long time every day. And also my good friend says that fake oakleys My spouse and i look great within my colour sun glasses and so i don't need to concern yourself with my own elegance. It provides a new security to be able to my own sight furthermore. It's just like a two a single product for me. This is a type of third eyesight that's the hidden digital camera and in addition a nice-looking hunting item. The frame can be extremely fashionable and appears quite beautiful. An additional major thing sunglasses is no-one can also estimate that you will find there's hidden digicam that come with the idea. It is just a appropiate product for the product much like me. Not only me personally yet a standard man or woman can also utilize it for his / her protection.

oakley sunglasses outlet
discount oakley sunglasses
oakley sunglasses cheap

http://www.cheapsunglasswholesale.org
http://www.cheapfakesunglasses.biz
http://www.sunglasscheap.biz

Почетный житель

oakley sunglasses cheap 90% off 2015 online sale guaranteed

Сообщение MichaelPl » 05 июн 2015 09:46

What does I do incorrect

Charlie Shine just seated straight down for another job interview. This place was a student in his or her house, in the backyard, using TMZ also it streaming continue to exist the Web. Therapist)

One among his "goddesses" sitting neighborhood donning any crimson outfit and also sun shades. The girl waved to the photographic camera. Later on, the girl has been joined by the other "goddess.Inch

He or she wouldn't make clear exactly why he or she phone calls all of them "goddesses.Inches As well as the reason why he's 2, apart from saying that they failed to desire to be judged by simply folks "who can not course of action that.Inches

He or she fundamentally stated exactly what he's recently been saying almost everywhere, other than this time he or she cranked Abc honcho L'ensemble des Moonves because of not taking pictures Get rid of Lorre "when it turned out said they had been over a advertising campaign to vilify, extort along with destroy me personally."

He said a memo may be circulated to any or all the actual Warner Bros. stability gates stating to never let him inside when he appears.

Charlie sheen in addition miracles exactly why that they "don't respond" for you to his or her queries. "I hardly understand a few things i would wrong except stay an existence that you simply most obtained green with envy regarding.Inches

Until finally his / her concerns have been answered, he explained, "I'm much like Winnie your Winnie the pooh,In . and he aiming to a small Winnie the actual Winnie the pooh looking at any window ledge. "I'm insulted. I am just baffled.Inches

oakley sunglasses cheap
oakley sunglasses outlet clearance sale
oakley vault outlet store

http://www.discountsunglassesoutlet.org
http://www.fakesunglasseswholesale.biz
http://www.sunglassescheap90off.org

Почетный житель

oakley sunglasses outlet clearance sale 2015 online sale gu

Сообщение MichaelPl » 05 июн 2015 09:48

Guy Fieri Wants Mothers and fathers in order to smoke Together with Little ones

SACRAMENTO, Calif. Guy Fieri was again on the road Monday, on this occasion not to locate opening inside the wall structure places to eat but to guide California political leaders sharing with mother and father in order to smoke making use of their young children weekly.

Position outside of the condition Capitol, the actual celebrity cook reported the growth regarding travel thrus and also micro-wave dishes in place of take a seat, home made foods.

Fieri, noted for their lively design within the Food System's "Diners, Drive inches wide and Delves,In . declared that start by making cooking food a shared action, parents may bring their own families nearer jointly and also motivate healthy eating routines in kids.

"Let these people remain generally there as well as operate your saute griddle, permit them to do the dish up, let them produce it for the loved ones,Inch explained Fieri, showing off their trademark platinum blond curly hair, rubbish boots as well as sunglasses oakley sunglasses outlet worn around the again associated with their go. "Start all of them away from slow. Instruct them along the way."

This individual oakley outlet continued to visit the state Economic council chair, which used a resolution recommending the actual once a week dishes, and also the Assembly, where the quality right now awaits actions.

The actual quality by simply point out Sen. Anthony Cannella, Third Ceres, employs a 08 gumption that will Fieri aided draft for you to tag the 2nd Wednesday throughout May possibly "Cook Along with your Little ones Evening.In .

oakley vault sunglasses
fake oakley sunglasses
oakley sunglasses cheap 90% off

http://www.sunglassesoutletclearancesale.org
http://www.cheapfrogskinspolarized.org
http://www.discountsunglasseswholesale.biz

Почетный житель

Discount the newest style cheap oakley frogskins australia

Сообщение RobertSat » 27 июл 2015 16:36

Man together with fake preliminary profile in Facebook trips in cabin

Rome: A male who presented fake oakley sunglasses uk as an flight pilot and also travelled within the cockpit with a minimum of one oakley store airplane was imprisoned in Turin Airport using forged identity playing cards and putting on a pilot's even, Italian law enforcement officials said about Saturday.

The actual 32 year old, whose actual name has not been released, presumably created a fake identity like oakley store a Lufthansa pilot known as "Andrea Sirlo," including a Facebook web site that provided fake flight attendant buddies.

Police said they were informed several months in the past after "Sirlo" launched himself as being a captain with a Civil Aircraft lieutenant, who became suspicious as they seemed also young for the task.

The national military services police found the suspect from images on his / her Facebook profile, in which he could be shown appearing in consistent and shades oakley sunglasses sale in front of aeroplanes.

He ended up being arrested from the check in area of Turin Airport upon Friday.

Law enforcement said "Sirlo" experienced travelled totally free on no less than one flight like a "third pilot" sitting in the cockpit. They were investigating whether or not he had traveled as an imposter other times.

Lufthansa declined to comment on whether one of his or her flights have been involved and also said it would have been a matter for your police.

With a press convention, police viewable a bright shirt with epaulettes and a black double breasted jacket with pilot stripes attached on the cuffs. I was told that they also gripped fake resumes, airline badges and an airport workers parking permit.

Turin Airport stated in a declaration it had not issued any kind of permits from the name of the individual involved.

A user profile on a website exactly where users can track his or her flights shows "Pilot Andrea Sirlo" flying from Munich Airport to be able to Turin on Oct 23, Next year.

Munich Airport didn't immediately react to a obtain comment.

The situation recalls your 2002 video "Catch Me If you're able to," by which Leonardo DiCaprio played Frank Abagnale, a real life scam man that is said to get flown more than 1,Six-hundred,000 kilometer (1 million a long way) as a artificial Pan U . s . pilot from the 1960s.

'Sirlo' is the name of a flight arena over Turin.

Thomson Reuters 2012IS Social websites Accounts to Be Blocked by Europol TeamDear God, Exactly why am I Like This? Here's What is anxiety Your QuestionFacebook Attaining Ground online in Video Ads: Statement

fake oakley sunglasses uk
replica oakley sunglasses

http://www.fakesunglasswholesale.org
http://www.sunglassesonsale.biz

Почетный житель

Discount the newest style cheap oakleys toronto online 90%

Сообщение RobertSat » 27 июл 2015 16:39

Fishing in Paris 'trending' pertaining to young hipsters

Rome Quentin Nespoulous is near you Canal St . Martin, a after run down river in Paris that has been cleared up and converted into a popular worry for youthful bohemians.

Only this 19 year old is not for oakley sunglasses wholesale a hipster hangout or perhaps a canalside bistro, however to sea food.

Nespoulous is part of a brand new wave of "street fishers" taking towards the French capital's waterways as well as the Seine, wherever pike, giant catfish as well as black bass have returned inside large numbers to be able to healthier seas.

"Contrary to what it might seem, Paris is actually bursting with bass, and big versions too", says Nespoulous.

You can find "some monsters inside the Seine", he contributes. "The biggest fish I found, a catfish, ended up being 1.9m extended."

As an alternative to rubber boot styles and flatcaps, the actual urban angler is more likely to end up sporting jeans and a T-shirt, and the exercise seems to be drawing an ever vehicles.

Fred Miessner mentioned he began instructing children the basics of road fishing a few years ago. "It was the children who requested me", he says.

To join his no cost class, children from age seven want to know how to frolic in the water and have a doing some fishing licence, along with own a rod and reel and a carrier of tackle.

Passersby and the beeping associated with car horns tend not to seem to place them off.

"In Rome, we don't sea food to eat, but to be in exposure to fish along with nature", says Miessner, whose pupils ought to return your fish to the water after showing them off for the cameras as well as smartphones.

Sporting jeans, using sunglasses positioned on his or her head, 16 year old Henry Germanon says he or she comes to the actual canal to be able to fish in order to "escape into his or her own bubble from the water".

The Seine had been "nearly dead" by the early on 1960s, any time only 3 of the Thirty-two endemic fish species could at times be spotted in the river, according to the N't World h2o assessment system.

From 1991 in order to 2001, a number of $13.5bn went into washing work in the Seine River pot, including for the construction of greater than 500 brand new wastewater treatment crops, the WWAP says.

Celia Blauel, the deputy gran in charge of ecological sustainability and water, told AFP: "In the 1970's, there were several types of seafood in the Seine, in the 90s, around 15. Nowadays, there are all around 30.Inch

Fishing started taking off inside Paris in 2009, according to the French fishing federation (FFP).

Right now, more than Half a dozen 500 fake oakleys uk folks the city and also the inner and surrounding suburbs count on their own among France's 1.3 thousand fishing enable holders.

And the Parisian fishers don't want the little fry but aim for a new sizeable find, perch and chub with the pike and dark bass, stated an FFP representative Julie Miquel.

Visitors, too, are beginning to ask about the game, with concerns oddly being created on vacation forums together with the more usual bid for advice on very good hotels or restaurants. Town has responded with an online map demonstrating top sportfishing spots alongside both the Seine and also the Canal St Martin.

Like the residents, oakley sunglasses cheap 90% off foreign visitors will need the permit, or even "carte de peche", to be able to fish in the city. While the annual allow costs around $122, the cards cost just a few us dollars for a child or perhaps $13 a day regarding visitors.

oakley sale
foakleys

http://www.sunglassesonsale.biz
http://www.oaksunglassfactoryoutlet.org

Новичок

nano pure ????

Сообщение mitesegdug » 21 авг 2015 23:50

Если Вы ищите информацию по теме nano pure ???? перейдите на этот сайт

Lifestream Nano - гель от варикоза Нажмите сюда за подробностями

Изображение

Нас так же искали :

nano pure ????
чай от варикоза флебодиа
Купить подушки повязки варифорт » 100 лечение варикоза подушка варифорт Купить Цена
???? ????
где лечить варикоз
расширение вен на ногах причины
чай от варикоза франция
варифорт я
чай от варикоза ног видео
чай от варикоза флебодиа
sun nano
внутренний варикоз
лечение варикозного расширения вен ног

Похожие сообщения :
варифорт цена в Здоровья Вам и всего варифорт в алматы Варифорт цена, отзывы, Варифорт - эффективное средство лечения варикоза и Антицеллюлитный крем rubber skin; Где купить: Личный Следите за нами в соцсетях: Цены, указанные на сайте, являются Крем Варикобустер от Варикоза на ногах. Мазь для лечения Varicobooster Отзывы, купить, цена Варифорт от Мази и гели дают только временное облегчение, Крема и мази приносят лишь fhwkjh2i
варикоз зарядка
nano pure ????
Как работает Варифорт, в чем его польза, сколько стоит подушка от варикоза, как правильно Среди всех товаров для похудения биомагниты Nano slim у где можно купить в Украине. Гель лошадиная сила ощутила именно от геля. гели при варикозе не помогут Объявление "Гель от варикоза “Cream of varicose veins»" в категории "Другое" в Алматы, Алматинская Lifestream Nano - гель от варикоза. Нaлaживaeт тонгкат али платинум болит голова. Псори крем от ВЕНОЗОЛ ГЕЛЬ,Венозол гель, 50мл при варикозе_,ВИС ООО,БАД от варикоза Варифорт — средство от варикоза, подобно космическим скафандрам, использует работу Спасение от варикоза найдено?! Lifestream Nano гель от варикоза. Цена на Lifestream Nano гель от Своей волей и в своем интересе даю согласие на обработку, в т. ч. на сбор, систематизацию Модератор форума: Knopochka, <a href=http://warifort.moykrest.ru>подушка варифорт от варикоза где купить</a>

Похожие посты :
крем от варикоза елена малышева
гепариновая мазь при беременности
заболевание ног варикоз
йога и варикоз
массаж против варикоза

Вернуться в Техподдержка игры Счастливая ферма